Sunday, February 15, 2009

First TMA on the way

I am currently into week (or unit) 6 of AA312 and also need to start the first TMA, or tutor marked assignment which is due later this month. The first TMA is, as usual, a source analysis question which i don't enjoy that much but there will be some in the exam so its good to get as much practice as possible! I need to analyse an extract from a Times of London article on the eve of World War 1 (Aug 1 1914 to be exact) and sum up it's historical significance.

I should be fine though i always tend to miss something out on these kinds of questions, still its only worth a tiny amount of my overall mark at the end of the year.

I have started reading a book on Llyod George, not on the required reading list for the course but the book seemed interesting and it is related information anyway. He was involved in a scandal involving the selling of peerages, now where have i heard of that before?

No comments: