Friday, June 19, 2009

Past the 40%

I got back TMA04 today and my highest mark of the year so far (just above the mark for TMA03) which pleases me no end as i was a little unsure about my essay which discussed the revolutions of Germany, Austria-Hungary and Russia at the end of WW1 and whether they were a consequence of the war. The tutor liked my essay though it was not flawless but i did explain why i felt the way i did about the subject which is important.

This morning i created a spreadsheet for my assignment scores which also works out the weighting for each one to give the overall assignment mark. I have just passed over the 40% with my scores to date which is the pass for the assignment part of the course. The next 2 TMAs (which include the last one which is worth 25% of the overall score) are thus purely a bonus though of course i will aim to get good scores again. Just the exam then to pass as well of course!

No comments: