Monday, October 19, 2009

Future plans

Now AA312 is out of the way i need to look into next year's course, which will complete my degree (assuming i pass this year). AA307 Religion in history : conflict, conversion and coexistance is now looking the odds-on favourite for next year's course. I won't register until December though (deadline is December the 16th which should be a couple of days after i get my result for this year).

After that, and assuming i get my BA ok, i want to move to masters level (finally), i have been looking at masters degrees both at the OU and other universities. One i was looking at last night was the OU's MA in Classical Studies which seems interesting (i have done a Dip CS as part of my OU career) though one year would be on Greek Theatre which might to be too far from my comfort zone for ...er... comfort.

Although we are talking about something i will not be doing until 2011 (or 2012 if i decide to take a year off) its best to start considering these as soon as possible...

No comments: