Monday, September 6, 2010

Moving on to an MA

I have not mentioned it much this year but i have been studying the final module of my History degree with the Open University. The final assignment has been sent and now i am counting down the days to my final exam (next month!) Hopefully everything should be fine and in December i will finally gain the history degree i have always wanted.

But now i am thinking of what next. Well i know what next, an MA but which one exactly. I have looked at some other university masters but will probably stay with the OU. They have a 2-part MA which takes about 3 years to complete. It concentrates more on British and Irish history which has been an interest fostered by my BA. Starting in October 2011 then if all goes to plan. It never ends eh?

No comments: