Saturday, October 16, 2010

AA307 done!

My exam last Wednesday will hopefully be my final exam of my Open University BA Hons course. Six years of study, toil and tears (well maybe not the latter) come to an end. The exam seemed to go pretty well, i remembered everything that i revised anyway. Whether i wrote what i revised down in a coherent manner or not is another question and we'll just have to wait until December to find out. As least i didn't have a car crash before the exam this time unlike this year. Doing an exam in shock is probably not to be recommended.

Now i am thinking about to do for my further study. I am considering History MAs with the Open University and Birmingham University who do an interesting local history MA with Saturday classes. I am also thinking about a career related MA though, not fully decided what to do yet.

No comments: