Thursday, March 3, 2011

Certificate!

I received my certificate from the Open University earlier this week. Although i knew i had passed my degree in history already maybe i did not really believe it until i held the certificate in my hands! Six years of (sometimes) hard work and (usually) enjoyable study and it all seems worth it now!

I am still considering my options for postgraduate study, it is likely that i will stay with the OU but i have been looking at some other distance learning masters courses with other universities. I do not have to make a full decision just yet but soon i suspect.

I am also looking at this blog and how it can properly develop into something worth reading. I have been treading water with it over the last couple of years to just repost historical news from elsewhere. I will continue with news but maybe have a weekly digest and instead post more original thoughts...

No comments: