Friday, October 10, 2008

AA309... done!

On Tuesday i took the exam for my current OU course (AA309 Culture, identity and power in the Roman empire) in the Great Hall at Birmingham University. A lot more grand than Baker Hall at my workplace, Birmingham City University! The exam went OK, i was able to answer all the questions i needed to. Unfortunately the gaps in my revision co-incided with the questions more than i would have liked but i was able to remember a lot of information for the questions i was able to answer.

I don't like to speculate on how i was done (i feel that is bad luck) but i should have done OK. Passing the course will earn me a Diploma in Classical Studies (Open) and put me 2/3 of the way to a BA in History. Next year i will be doing AA312 Total war and social change: Europe 1914-1955, which is slightly different.

No comments: